Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Days of grateFULNESS (day 2)

Okay, yesterday I was finally gonna post something on my blog and before I could hit publish... we lost our electricity!  The area was having a severe wind storm and it took out our power.  All day yesterday from 11:30 a.m. on. So this morning, needless to say, it was a little chilly in our house.  I was able to go to our church and shower and wash my hair this morning!!!  You don't realize how much you rely on electricity until you don't have it.

So today I am grateFUL for my church and a warm shower.  Right now I am sitting at church writing this post... it is like a refuge for me... especially today when I am feeling a little like a refugee.

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2



Just found out our electricity is back on!!!
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: