Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happiness Always...

It has seemed like a long week... don't really know why, but kind of glad it is Saturday.  It is gray and gloomy out right now... looks like a nap could be in my near future.  Went to Cadillac to pick up a few groceries... early before too many people were out and about.  Not that I don't like people but then I didn't have to fix myself up too much to go... ahhh yes to sweats!

There have been some very trying times in the last few weeks... with my mom, who btw is doing better, thank You Jesus... the pain is under control a little better and the confusion she was having from medications is getting worked out too.  Then our church has been under attack from the enemy not from the outside but actually this time from within the church... I know and believe it is going to be okay, just hate to see hurting people... we could use prayers on both of these.

What is so incredible that even when all these distractions in life are trying to defeat... there is still so many things to be grateFUL for in my life.  I can see it so much clearer when I focus my eyes on Papa God.  One blessing that just happened has to do with our mortgage.  When we bought our home 5 years ago we went with an adjustable mortgage to get a really good interest rate... and since at the time we were paying another mortgage on the house we were trying to sell... every little bit helped.  So we knew we had 5 years before any adjustments... with that deadline approaching, we knew we needed to do something pretty quick.  Here is the good part... we got a letter from our bank yesterday to advise us of the interest change, which in turn would change our monthly payment.  Our interest rate dropped by almost 2%  which in turn lowered our payment over $100 a month! We were expecting in to go up by 2%! We have struggled a little financially since I lost my job 2 years ago, but we just continued to give faithfully to God... there was never a question.  We found it easy to praise Him through the struggles and now to have this wonderful thing happen... I just had to share that blessing with you... I still find it hard to believe!  What I do believe and know is God is so faithful... we can never out-give Him.  We give Him glory and praise!

" 'Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this,' says the LORD of hosts, ' If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.' " Malachi 3:10

Just a quick card to share... I luv those colors... those are happy colors to me.

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed weekend!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Renee Ondrajka said...

Wow the things you find out on the internet.