Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wonder of Womanhood...

It is a foggy morning... does that mean Spring is closer???  No matter, the days are getting longer... luv that!  We change our clocks ahead this weekend... not so thrilled with losing an hour... now our DVD player will have the right time on it again... at least until November!!!! *Ü*

I am attending a women's Bible study on Thursdays called, "Wonder of Womanhood"... it has been pretty good.  The first few lessons I wasn't really "learning" anything new, but last week and this week the lessons have really been exactly what I need.  I am praying that through this Bible study I become a better wife to my hubby... he deserves the best from me.

"A woman's family is held together by her wisdom,
but it can be destroyed by her foolishness."
- Proverbs 14:1  

Seeking wisdom makes good sense!

A simple card to share today... made this card for my PFF, Heather, as she is in Texas on her Heart Quest.  Praying for her... enclosed a letter of encouragement for her day of fasting.
Also, please say a prayer for my mom today... she is suffering from a herniated disc and she is in severe pain.  She is going to the Pain Clinic this morning... praying they can give her some relief so she can start physical therapy soon.  I just want her to start enjoying life again not just watching it go by.

I am blessed by all you that stop for a visit and the few comments I receive are always music to my soul!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

3 comments:

Stephanie M. Page said...

Praying!

Anonymous said...

This card should be entered in a contest - it is a winner !!!!
- Sharon

lynns said...

Beautiful card, Carin.

Prayers for your mom's pain relief.