Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Enjoy Life...

We have had some beautiful days... oh so Spring-like... wonder how long that will last????  Happy to have it for now... in Michigan we always wait for that last big snow... never last long... just a reminder that God is in control... plus it makes us happier when Spring returns again!

I am at my parents' for the rest of this week... this is one advantage to not having a "real" job... doing a few things here to help out and then Luke will come down on Friday... we will both go home Saturday.  Thanks to my sweet friends, Doug and Sharon, who brought me as far as Bay City (45 miles from my parents) and then my sister, Renee, came to pick me up in Bay City.  Na and I spent the whole day together just bonding through a little retail therapy... we spent one and a half hours in Hobby Lobby... another half hour or so in Michaels... good times!  Sorry our other sis, Chele, could not be there with us.

I know it is St. Patricks Day... and a happy day to all my Irish friends, but I have a not so green card to share... well, actually it does have green on it.
a couple of my favorite things... butterflies and bling!!!! YAY!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine..." - Proverbs 17:22

I hope you all are "enjoying life" today!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: