Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Do You Have an Answer???

Just trying to get some more things done around the house... the lady that spoke at NOFL Monday night really spoke to me... she spoke on "time management"... I know it doesn't sound too exciting, but it is something that God has really been working on me about.  I have so many different things going and I am feeling like I need to pull back from something but not really sure what... I vote for house cleaning! *Ü* Ummmm, that is probably not gonna happen!  I find myself putting off things that I need to get done and in return I am not able to do the fun things I want to do... wasting time... I hate procrastination and I have been the biggest example of that lately.  My blogging is something I enjoy so much, but I just have not taken the time to do it.  I am just starting to really explore my writing with writing for Women to Women Sharing Jesus and some writing projects I am doing for our ladies' ministry at church.  The hard part for me is knowing if this is truly something God wants to use me for... I only want to follow His plan for me.  Do you ever have those moments where you wonder is this it... is this what You want for me, Lord?  I am sure I am not alone in this.

"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." - I Peter 3:15 (NIV)


Here is a card I created using the 1/4 round punch, faux stitching, I think the dsp is SU Raspberry Lemonade???  I also made the "button" using layers of cardstock glued together, then added Crystal Effects to make it look shiny, punching the holes with my Cropadile.  Made it "with much love."


That's all for now... thanks for stopping and letting me share my heart.
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: