Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gift of Time...

Sorry it has been a few days since my last post, but they have full, busy days... actually the last couple days have not been really busy, but full just the same. My hubby & I have been able to take a couple days to go to Boyne Mountain for a little R&R before the busyness of the season gets the better of us. I mean what I said in a previous post, I am not going to give into the "everything has to be perfect" this year. I don't even have my Christmas tree up at home... oh well, it will happen soon enough.

Today my gift is the gift of time... the time that God has blessed me with to share these quiet times with my sweet adoring husband. We bought this time-share at Boyne when I was still working & we could afford it better, but now when finances are tight... had we not bought this 2 years ago, we would not have this place to get away to.

There is snow here but the slopes are not open yet... they are making snow and this is a picture my hubby took last night as the snow machines were going... it is like a mini blizzard!


"Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us." Psalm 62:8

What gift of time do you have to share today? Or do you feel like time is too short? Like the verse says, "pour out your heart to God, He is your refuge."

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: