Friday, December 18, 2009

Gift of Provision...

Lots to do today so I will jump right on in... in my devotions this morning I read about Jehovah- Jireh (the Lord-Will-Provide)... it just touched my heart, so I knew today the gift had to be the Gift of Provision. It just thrills my heart to think of all the ways God provides for me in ALL areas of my life... it may not always be the way I want it to be, but it is always the best way. It is something for me to think of being a part of God's greater plan... and that He will always provide me a way to keep moving in His perfect will for my life. Does that boggle your mind like it does mine?... He is so awesome... it is hard for me to even grasp just a little of it.

"Your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him." —Matthew 6:8

"Casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you." - I Peter 5:7

What ways can you see the Lord providing in your life? Are you casting your care on Him?

Just a picture I made up to decorate the house with... I used my Cricut... SU items... and of course some Stickles! Sorry about the glare of the glass. Hopefully you are finding some comfort & joy in this Christmas Season.


with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: