Friday, October 23, 2009

Trick or retreat...

Today is the first day of the scrapbooking retreat at Bay Shore Camp in Sebewaing (pronounced "Seab-wing)... hope to be there by noon. I am excited since I have never been, so I don't know what to expect... I know God is gonna do something good though. My "old" friend Wendy is the devotional speaker for the weekend... I have a lot of history with Wendy & I am so thrilled she has been moved by God to do what she is doing. My sister, Renee, & I had a part in Wendy coming to Christ when we were teenagers, so I feel that I have a part in her ministry even if it is just my love, prayer & support. Plus, she is a little crazy & so much fun... you know I have a little crazy in me too!
.
Anyway, they have a silent auction at the retreat so I am giving these Pampered Chef Prep Bowls with some yummy kisses in them to be auctioned off. Would you bid on these if you could?

Here is a quote for the day: "the closer we walk with God, the clearer we see His guidance." I pray I am right on His heals today!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Mari said...

I think the bowls with kisses will be a hit! I also like the verse for the day. It's something to strive for.