Monday, October 19, 2009

Light of Creation...

Just had to post this beautiful sunrise God blessed me with this morning. I know a sunrise this gorgeous usually means not nice weather, but it was still eye-opening on this early morning.
I am heading off to the Thumb this morning to help where I can with the transition back home for my sis & her family. I am feeling so blessed to be able to go & help... we'll see if I feel the same way by the end of this week! *Ü*
.
Had a great day yesterday. Our pastor gave us a great message... I feel like God is really trying to say something big to me, just don't quite know what it is yet. Sometimes I sit & wait for God to speak to me in a quiet "voice" when actually He is speaking to me I just can't hear His voice through all the clutter in my mind & my heart.
.
"God does great things, and unsearchable, marvelous things without number." —Job 5:9
.
I want to live my life with more wonderment... like a child. What happened in my life that made me lose that... I know we grow-up... we mature (at least some do), but we are called children of God not grown-ups of God. I really don't know where I am going with this... just a thought that I needed to put down... if I find out where this is leading I will let you know... you can count on it.
.
Here's a quote I came across, "When we cease to wonder, we cease to worship." Hmmmm... interesting.
.
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Mari said...

What a gorgeous sunrise.and how nice of you to head across the state to lend a hand. I love that quote too. There's a lot of truth in it.