Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thinking of you...

I can not believe how quickly the weeks of summer are flying by... only 10 more days in August!!! Wow, I remember how my Grandma Bessie use to say, "the older you get the faster the time goes," never really believed her, but she was right. My Grandma Bessie use to have a lot of "interesting" things to say... some day I will have to do a post on some of her great sayings.
.
But for today... these are cards I did as a note card set... the yellow & orange one makes me think of Summer. Nothing fancy... a little heat set embossing for the flower.
Off to "play" with some friends today... they will be scrapbooking... not sure what I am in the mood to do... maybe just relax, chat & nibble.
.
"Be devoted to one another in brotherly(sisterly) love; give preference to one another in honor." Romans 12:10
.
This verse is for my "real-life" friends and to you my blogging friends too! Thinking of you!
.
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carin, your colors and simplicity of design are so peaceful, just great! Thanks for the sharing of Scripture too. Have fun playing, scrapping, or simply nibblin' on treats! (My mom says, "Time doesn't go faster; people do." Are the words from grammas and moms precious? I look forward to seeing your gramma-quotes someday soon!)