Friday, August 7, 2009

Find joy...

Do you have days when you try to get so much accomplished, but it seems like you are just spinning your wheels, so to speak??? I just may be having one of those days. My mind is on other things that I am looking forward to, but I can't talk about it on here because my hubby reads my blog & it has to do with a surprise I have planned for him.

So what I can talk about is this art journal I created as a gift... the journal is from SU & so is most of the paper... a little of this... a little of that... some glitter... some stickles... a little Cricut action... and viola! What do you think... would it be a gift you would like????

The verse on the bookmark is "I will thank You, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things You have done. I will be filled with joy because of You. I will sing praises to Your name, O Most High." Psalm 9:1-2

That is an uplifting verse... when all in your life may not be going exactly as you want... you have to make a decision to thank the Lord with all your heart. Praise Him in the good... praise Him in the bad... just praise Him!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

4 comments:

Renee Ondrajka said...

You did a great job! Love u!

Mari said...

It's beautiful! I think anyone would love it.

Anonymous said...

Amen Carin !!!!
Sharon

Mari said...

Carin - I'm glad you are so observant! On my photo blog, the phto I titled July 6 was actually supposed to by August 6. I'm a month behind! I do the photo a day and title it with that day, but sometimes my brain doesn't keep up!