Wednesday, June 17, 2009

He is with me...

Winding my way through Wednesday... yes, I said winding not whining! It has been a weird day... I have little to no ambition & then that makes me feel a little anxious... I don't let myself just be lazy too often. Today has been a gloomy, rainy day... so I could blame it on the weather. Here is a verse I came across today...

"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

This should make me shout for joy... I just need to stomp on the enemy & keep moving forward... Do any of you ever have days like this???

Here is the graduation card I made for Brooke... I used my Cricut to cut out everything but the butterflies... they were punched with MS punch... in the inset you can see the inside of the card... it had a pocket on the left side for a little gift $. Of course, had to add diamond stickles too... so what do you think?

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Good job!

Happy blogoversary!