Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Two are Better Than One...

June is slipping away quicker than I hoped, but then after June comes my birthday month!  We get to celebrate the USA's birthday & then 4 days later my birthday!!! But until then I have a busy last 5 days of June!

I am a bridesmaid in a wedding on Sunday... at almost 48 years old it seems strange to me to be a "bridesmaid"... I don't know maybe we should be called a bride's madam... ok maybe that doesn't sound quite right either!!! *Ü*  My hubby is a groomsman too so I will share some pics next week!

Just like me the bride loves butterflies so she is having butterflies on her cake... I agreed to help make some fluttering lil' creatures for that purpose. So yesterday I created the sparkly butterflies out of vellum cardstock on my Cricut... diamond-like sparkles!
I also wanted to share the card I created for the little get together the bridesmaids had for the bride...
I printed the verse off my computer... "Two are better than One" one the inside it said, "for if they fall one will  lift up the other." from Ecclesiastes 4:9-10  The card was cased from Kay Kalthoff with different colors/paper/embossing folder.

With the busyness of our life right now... running "to & fro" my Stampin' Up business has suffered, which makes me sad, but I also know that I can do only what I can do!  I love the Stampin' Up products & the new catalog is amazing, so if you would like to see a catalog or if I can help you with any of your Stampin' needs please call on me for that.  And if you haven't heard of or taken a look at SU's My Paper Pumpkin here is a video that shows you what it is all about!

Thanks for stopping... our little chats mean so much to me! Have a blessed day!


No comments: