Friday, June 14, 2013

Fabulous Friday!

Friday! Yay! A beautiful, sunny day again today! So grateFUL for that!  I have lots to get done today & I have not accomplished much so far!!!

So I just wanted to share about a book signing I went to in Grand Rapids last night.  I am not a reader of books so much, but my friend, Ruth, asked me to go with her.  Obviously, I had never been to a book signing... bookstores give me a stomach ache!  But I wanted to spend time with Ruth & I know I need to be open to more experiences in my life... besides the name of the this authors newest book was, "You're Made for a God-Sized Dream, Opening the Door to All God Has for You."  The title alone intrigued me! The author's name is Holley Gerth & she seems like a fun, sweet person.  It was an incredible experience! When she got on stage to speak, she spoke right to my HEART!  And of course God had us sitting in the very front row so no distractions!  Anyway... I did buy her book & had her sign it too!

I will praise You, Lord, with all my HEART; I will tell of all the wonderful things You have done. Psalms 9:1

Blessings!


1 comment:

Bomi said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I started smiling as soon as I read the first few words of your post... I love your writing style - so bubbly and joyful and energetic Praise God:)! You know, I fell in love with Holly Gerth when I first visited her website too. I didn't go to her book signing but I will keep following her and I certainly wish her all the best! Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful day:)! Keep doing what you do:)!! God bless.