Monday, August 29, 2011

Simple Summer... (part 6)

I see my simple summer slipping away!!! We have had such a great summer... very busy, but so good! I have a simple summer pic to share with you today.  This is my sweet hubby taken on a fishing trip... we went with some friends on Friday night.  First of all, I don't really fish, but I love to socialize... secondly, they were fishing for salmon and no this is not a salmon in the pic!!! LOL
I need to show that man more affection I guess!!! *Ü*

I also have a card I want to share... we have so many weddings we are invited to in the next short while and this is the card I made for a wedding we went to last week. I saw a card on SCS that inspired me because the wedding was done in the vintage look, but I cannot remember whose card it was, sorry.
Lastly, I want to share this verse with you... it really encouraged me this morning.  Sometimes I just need to be reminded that God is my defender.  Some days it is only His peace that gets me through.

  “The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.” Exodus 14:14

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: