Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mess into Masterpiece...

I know that God created me perfect in His eyes before I ever took my first breath, but life and sad choices marred His perfect vessel. In Jeremiah 18 it shows me that He, the Potter, takes the messed up vessel and makes something beautiful out of it again.  All it takes is confession and my willingness to let the Master remold me into a new “work of art.”  I am so grateFUL that no matter the mess I have made out of my life… Papa can take those pieces and make something that is great in His eyes!
 To give them beauty for ashes,
      The oil of joy for mourning,
      The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
      That they may be called trees of righteousness,
      The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified. Isaiah 61:3 

It is wedding day for some friends of ours and here is the card I created for their special day:
Hope they like it!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: