Monday, June 27, 2011

Why?

“Why do I love God?”  That is a question I came across as I was reading the other day. Have you ever thought about it? Do I love Him for what He does for me or gives me? Or do I love Him because of who He is?  I think of the verse, "We love Him because He first loved us.” I John 4:19 … He gave His love first… how can I not love Him just for that alone???  When I think about His love I actually feel my heart start to bubble over… it feels like something bubbles up out of my heart, up through my throat… making me want to shout for joy and filling my eyes with tears of joy.  The mere mention of God’s love or the name of Jesus has that effect on me… how amazing is that… how amazing is He???  I can trust that no matter the circumstance He will always do what is right!  I can know that if I focus on Him then any circumstance in my life will not be my main concern.  So why do you love God?

Have a bridal shower card to share today... I used the "center step card" method on this one... I liked how it turned out and that I was able to make it so personal for the bride to be... that is a picture of the couple on the day he proposed.
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: