Friday, July 15, 2011

Simple Summer...

I know it has been sooo long since I posted last, but no matter how hard I try my summer has been so busy. I am devoting the rest of my summer to be a "simple summer."  Simple joys that make up a great summer.

Today is my daddy's 71st birthday... Happy Birthday Dad! I am grateFUL to have been blessed with such a good daddy!

Also, we had a new member added to the Orth side of the family... Levi Luke Daniel Anderson was born July 7 to my hubby's baby sister, Anne, and her husband Wayne... congratulations to them! Levi has a 13 year old sister and a 4 year old brother too. Can't wait to get my hands on this precious bundle!  So my simple summer picture is of our new nephew, Levi!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. James 1:17

with a grateFUL HEART, carin 

No comments: