Saturday, June 4, 2011

Basking in His Beauty...

God's wonder... last night we had a gorgeous sunset here in northern Michigan.  I am so amazed how every sunset is so unique... with every stroke of His paintbrush He creates a new masterpiece.  It can be from one minute to the next... as you can see in these 3 pics that were shot one right after the other.

I love that He shares His beauty with us even in the everyday things! Have you taken the time lately just to bask in the beauty of His nature???  It seemed like a long winter for us and that spring would never get here, but the anticipation has only made me more grateFUL for it now that it is here. How about you... share one precious spring moment with me... the colors, the fragrance, the sounds.

We have a 17 year old house guest for the next 10 days... should be interesting, but in a good way.  It is quite an adjustment, especially for me, having a teenage boy living in our house.  I can get stuck in my routine (in case you didn't know that) and for the next 10 days I will be stepping out of the boat when it comes to normal day life! Stretch me Lord!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carin, the sunset photos are gorgeous! Were you and Luke on the lake? It looks like wake behind a boat (or I need new glasses)! I miss "writing with you and the WTWSJ girls"! I posted some of my spring photos on my photography site: http://janeellinghaasphotography.wordpress.com Enjoy! And I do hope you have your refrig stocked and enjoy your teen house guest. What an honor and a privilege to be hostessing and hosting.

Masonry Midland said...

Hi thhanks for sharing this