Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Smile... God Loves You...

I am feeling pretty good this morning... I have been having quite a bit of back pain, but after my chiropractor treatment the other day... it is so much better.  He gave me some core exercises to do and doing them has helped... who thought exercise is a good thing??? LOL

I really want God’s leading in me today… "Lord, help to go where You want me to go, say what You want me to say, do what You want me to do. Help me to stay focused on You."  That word, "focus" is still so important to me... it just keeps popping up and I know God is really working on me with my focus.

“These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.” Matthew 15:8-9… I don’t want my words to be “lip service” to Papa God… I will not let my worship for my Lord be about me… only about Him. Once again it goes back to focus… where am I focusing???

I have a funny picture to share today... I had poured some orange juice for breakfast and when I looked into the glass this is what I saw "staring" back at me...


Isn't that too funny!  A smiley face looking up at me... I knew it was going to be a great day!

Here is a simple birthday card to share today.  My SU order came Monday so I am excited to finally get to play with some of it.

Blessings to you... with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Mari said...

I love the smiley juice! Smiles to you too!