Monday, February 22, 2010

Real Life...

We had a great weekend! It is good to be back home, but I do miss the warmth of CA.  Friday night we had a comedy show at our church as an outreach... the comic was Jeff Allen... he was so funny.  It felt so good to laugh so hard... my jaw hurt from smiling so much... take a few minutes and go here to view some of Jeff Allen's comedy and here to see his testimony... it is so moving and shows how great God really is when we let Him be.

I have another little masculine card to share with you today...

I used gray, black and forest foliage on this card... a note of encouragement for a friend of my hubby's.

"Real Life" isn't always the nicest, but this verse paints an incredible picture in my mind for all of us children of God during those times when real life has got us down...

"The LORD your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”
- Zephaniah 3:17

Just the thought of my Papa singing and rejoicing over me... nothing can ever take that away from me... now that is REAL LIFE!  Real life worth sharing with all of you... hope it is a comfort to you too today!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: