Friday, February 5, 2010

Done in truth...

Just a speedy post for today.  My mind is on getting stuff done for our trip next week... it is also on people in my life who are going through difficult, faith-building circumstances.  I hate to see anyone hurting, but when it is people that I am close to... it makes my heart ache for them.  Trials can be a way of God pushing us to the next level in our Christian life... not fun, but in the end oh so worth it!  So anyone that is going through difficulties right now... my thoughts and prayers are with you.

"For the word of the LORD is right, and all His work is done in truth.  He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD." - Psalm 33:4-5 

A little project to share today... I have seen all these flowers made with the big shot die... well I don't have a big shot... I have a borrowed Cuttle Bug and the Sizix die I used is also borrowed (thanks mom)... so here is my version of the felt flower.

I used a die that has 4 different size hearts... I think it looks a little like an azalea to me... but then again I have a very good imagination.  What do you think?

Cleaning my craft room... who knows what else I might come up with in there???

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

3 comments:

Renee Ondrajka said...

Not quite sure who that die belongs to, but I guess it's all in the family. So since that die might be mine I think it would be very nice if you made me one. Whatcha think?

lynns said...

what a beautiful flower!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful just like you!!!!!!!!!!
Love Ya
Barb