Saturday, May 16, 2009

Joy Unspeakable...


It is early Saturday morning... big "garage sale" day! Woohoo! I need to get my butt moving, but thought I would just say thank-you to all of you who have commented to me privately about my post on Women to Women Sharing Jesus. It was already being used to bless before it was even published... I guess that is why I felt the moving to bear my soul... so to speak. I am so thankful God saw fit to give me this opportunity to be used by Him. Giving Him all the glory.

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

This is just a beautiful card. The monochromatic layout is fantastic. I have a hard time pulling that off. You did great!

Your devotion on Women to Women is so very touching. I suspect women are reading and spending time digesting it all. It certainly invites much introspection and prayer. And it certainly struck a chord with me.

I just love the way you exalt Christ!! Blessings on your weekend.

lynns said...

Love this card. Have this set-what color did you use for ink/paper? Loved your words of encouragement on your WTW post. God bless.