Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Delightful bookmarks...

Just a quick post for today... I have been quite busy this week helping get things ready for a Christmas event at our church... see being "crafty" can be used for good not just evil !!!! *Ü* We made 112 paper cone trees in varying sizes & colors... great helpers got it done after a few hours of work... OK maybe it was more than a few hours, but we had a lot of fun... I will post a picture of the tables with the trees as table decorations later in the week.


These are some bookmarks I made for a friend of mine... she is going to put them in her Christmas cards... the pic is not the best, but you get the idea. This is the second time someone has asked me to make some items... I am thankful for people that appreciate my hobby... I would do it for my friends for free if I could afford it, but right now even a little extra $ helps. Thank-You Lord for the ability.
CS: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, white; Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke; Misc.: DP from SU from a couple years ago, cranberry ribbon, silver cord, flower punch, silver brad; stamps: Verve verse stamp, SU Hope Is...

I had breakfast with a friend today... thanks H... it was good to just sit & talk... we also went browsing in a couple stores... I say browsing because neither of us saw much that we liked... oh well you don't spend money that way!!!

Thanks for peeping... with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun! We need to do it more often!!!

See ya tomorrow night!!
H