Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thinking of You...


A rainy, fall day here in northern Michigan! It is ok, but the gloominess makes me want to sleep! I have been busy today... baked a Wacky cake... made caramel corn... both are for a ladies getaway (retreat) I will be going to tomorrow thru Saturday.

A little update... we moved out of the house we sold on October 25. We are now residing at the home of some friends who are in Arizona for the winter. It has been such a blessing for these people to open their home to us in our transition. God is good! We have an offer on a house in the Ludington are, but we are still waiting on the financing. God has got it under control! He has flooded my heart with peace... that is a good thing!

Almost all of my stamping stuff is packed away, but I do have a little project to share with you... something I did a few weeks ago with the Stampin' Up Envelope Punch Board. My punch board is somewhere in a box... sniff... sniff... I miss it!
Very simple, I like it! What do think of using the SU Envelope Punch Board to make little file folders? Cool idea I saw at Patty's Stamping Spot.

On this 6th day of November, I am grateFUL for God's peace... "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7


No comments: