Thursday, October 10, 2013

Just Thanks!


What a beautiful Fall day it is here! Yesterday was so gorgeous too! I love Fall days like these... warm & sunny during the day & cool at night!

I know it has been a long while since I have posted on here, but life is still a little crazy! We sold our house & closed on it a week ago. We have to be moved out by October 25! We still have not found a home to buy, but that is ok... we are just trusting God because He knows what He is doing!!! Prayers accepted though!

I had a World Card Making Day Openhouse here last Saturday... only had a few ladies attend, but it was so good! A great time was had by all... I think!? So here is a card I had for them to make:

Thank You, Lord, for this gorgeous Fall, for loving me, & for Your faithfulness that I can step out in faith & trust You to do greater than I can imagine!

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I ask or imagine, according to the power that works in me. (Ephesians 3:20)

I am putting off packing boxes right now so I guess I better get back at it!


No comments: