Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Holiday Cheer...

Just a quick post... I am having fun creating Christmas cards.  Since becoming a SU demo I don't have to have an excuse to "play" in my craft room!  I am excited for the holidays... I am planning and believing for extraordinarily good ones!  I will not let circumstances determine my JOY for the season!

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;" Philippians 4:6

Now, for the stampin'... here is a quick, simple card using all my fun Stampin' Up tools... it is hard to see in this picture, but the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details was used on the Cherry Cobbler dots on the top... I luv the Dazzling Details because you can make plain card stock look 3 dimensional and sparkly... of course sparkly is my favorite!
 
Ingredients: CS- Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green; DSP- Be of Good Cheer; Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green; Stamps- Ornament Keepsakes, Sweet Essentials; Extras- Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Detail, White Bakers Twine, Ornament Framelits, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping!
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: