Thursday, February 2, 2012

Slow Going...

I have been tinkering around the house pretty much all week.  Doing those tedious things that have needed to be done for awhile but I just kept putting them off... well, this was the week I decided enough was enough.  I do luv the snow but sometimes the lack of sun in the winter in northern Michigan makes me move a little slow.

I was looking at old pictures and I came across this turtle boat I carved out of a watermelon for my niece's graduation party.  I thought the turtle was a good representative of slow going, but also all that fruit makes me think of Summer, which we should see in another 6 months or so! *Ü*


Also, I just wanted to share a verse with you too...

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
They say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”  Psalms 91:1-2

Resting in His shadow can be a warm and comfy place... seek rest in Him today!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: