Thursday, September 29, 2011

Spiritual Children...

I know it has been so long since I have posted... life has been so good and so busy! Fall is moving into northern Michigan... hope it does not go too fast! The colors are just starting to look so beautiful!

A close friend of ours just gave birth to a precious baby girl.  Her name is Quinn Ivory... all babies are great, but baby girls hold a special place in my heart... maybe it is because I am a girly girl.  Here is the card I created for her:
A happy hello Baby Quinn!

I just have another thought to share... I just saw a famous person on TV talking about IVF and infertility.  What she said was that giving birth to a child is the greatest opportunity to truly touch another human's life.  I guess I understand what she means, but it made me think... as a follower of Christ I have an opportunity to truly touch another human's life... if I follow God's calling and share Christ with those I have in my life.  This verse came to mind as I was contemplating this:

God makes the childless woman to be a homemaker and a joyful mother of spiritual children.
Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! Psalm 113:9

It has not always been easy to here statements like that, but because I know who I am in Christ Jesus there is freedom from any pain that use to cause me! I praise Him for what He has done in and through me and for what He is going to do!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin


No comments: