Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Share the Comfort...

Life has seemed a little hurried and harried lately... not sure what that means but that is just how it feels to me!!! *Ü*  There have been a few changes in my life with friends, family, and me.  I have felt off emotionally/physically lately... plain and simple it is a hormone thing.  I just keep hoping it gets better... my husband is an incredible angel for keeping up with my changing emotions.  From 40 to 45 has been great years and I really hope for that to continue.  Sorry, don't mean to be whining!

What I do know is that when I struggle... Holy Spirit is always here to comfort me.  And through the comfort He gives me, I will be able to pass that comfort on to some one.  "He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us." II Corinthians 1:4  I have a note written in my Bible next to this verse... My suffering can never outweigh God's comforting!

That is what I am holding onto today! How about you?

I actually have a card to share with you today.  This card was created for my niece, Morgan, on her confirmation.
 with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: