Friday, April 15, 2011

His Peace...

Fabulous, fantastic Friday to all of you! Going for a quick trip to Traverse City with the hubby for some word related things, but I am hoping for a short stop at a store I want to go to too!

Just a quick post... I have been coming across so many verses about “peace” the last few days. In Isaiah 26:3 ~ You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

And Psalm 29:11 ~ The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace.

So I looked up the definition of Peace ~ freedom from war: tranquillity: a calm and quiet state, free from disturbances or noise; mental calm: a state of mental calm and serenity, with no anxiety; harmony: freedom from conflict or disagreement among people or groups of people.

Now that is the way I want my life to be... the answer is right there for me... keep my mind on the Lord... lay all my burdens at His feet.

Also a card to share... it is kink of funny that I would show you such a busy card when my post is about "peace", but I find doing these Zentangle cards to very relaxing to me. I made this one for my niece's birthday.


with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: