Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Heart Rejoiced...

It has been a busy week... I am trying to get everything done before we go away tomorrow... Luke and I and some friends are going to Boyne for the weekend... hoping for a nice relaxing weekend.  Then next Tuesday I leave for Heart Quest... the time has come so fast... I'm a little excited... a little anxious... a little nervous, but not too much... I am sure the nervousness will come on Monday, but maybe not????

I went into my craft room/office to straighten up a little tonight and saw my new Medalion stamp from SU and it was calling out to me.  So I had to take a few minutes to make it feel welcomed and here is what I came up with... I also used my new Selabration set, Whimsical Words, and SU DP but I can't remember the name of the paper.

Luv those little colored half pearls.
 It was a gorgeous day today and this sunset was the beautiful finish to this day...

"Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad;
Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope." Acts 2:26

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: