Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beautiful...

Hope your week is going good... I have been a little less than motivated this week... we were so spoiled with the nice weather last week and now this week... cold, damp, rainy... yuck, but I know we need the rain... so I am thankful for God's raindrops.

I have been very preoccupied with my prep for Heart Quest... it is less than 2 weeks when I go.  I can't even begin to tell you what God is doing in me right now.  I have said many times before I am a crybaby, but the way Papa is opening up my heart through this prep... I didn't know the meaning of the word, crybaby!  I know I have a sensitive heart... but even when your heart is sensitive there can still be hard, stoney places in there... God is doing a "gravel-ectomy," on me, so to speak... LOL!  And yes, even though I hate to admit it... all the other people that have gone to HQ and said every Christian woman should go... they were right! Do you hear me ladies... I said you were RIGHT!

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:26

I have a little bit of spring for you today... my laptop had snowflakes on it through the winter, but I thought it was time to "spring it up"... vinyl does a great job for this!



I know it is a little cartoon-like, but it makes me happy to see it... and a good reminder of the beauty God has put into all of us in the world. "beautiful" was cut on my Cricut, the rest were punches.

Off to help with ladies' ministry stuff at church and then Bible study. Thanks for stopping.

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, one of our Heart Quest Rema Strikes for you to share today. Those that have gone on the Heart Quest will never forget them. This fits your message so well today. I have been praying for you each day as you are on your prep, all because I love you. You are a blessing to me.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Amen & Amen!!!