Thursday, March 12, 2009

Think Spring!

Today is a good day to be thankful... ok, everyday should be a good day to be thankful... it is a sunny day in northern Michigan, but boy, is it COLD! It didn't get much above 20º today. Oh well... let's keep thinking Spring!
Here are a couple more of the little notepads I did for birthday gifts for NOFL... don't the colors remind you of Spring... or do I dare say even Summer? Hope the ladies that received one of these liked it.

I am busy with my Pampered Chef business... I am so excited I already reached my monthly goal with just 2 shows... in the first 30 days the company gives you incentives to reach a certain amount in sales... then they reward me with free stuff when I do... plus my paycheck... I like free stuff... don't you? I even have a Pampered Chef website... if you are interested in going to it, leave me a comment here & I will let you know the website address, since Pampered Chef doesn't allow me to link it to my blog.

Thanks for stopping... with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: