Tuesday, July 4, 2017

FREEDOM!

Just a quick post today to share how grateFUL my HEART is for being an American! Being born in this country! It is not a perfect country, but it is my country! It is all I know! No matter what may happen that is not so good... or things that go on that I am not happy about... I am PROUD to be living in the Land of the Free... the Home of the Brave!

Here is a little project I have been working on in my "free time"... not that I have had too much of that lately! ;)

“Make every effort to keep yourselves united in the Spirit, binding yourselves together with peace. For there is one body and one Spirit, just as you have been called to one glorious hope for the future. There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all, in all, and living through all.” (Ephesians 4:3–6 NLT)

The Inn is keeping us hopping this summer, but it is soooooo good! We have the strength we need to do what God has called us to!

Enjoy your 4th of JULY celebration! Freedom is nothing to take for granted! Have a blessed day!




No comments: