Monday, March 11, 2013

Make a Wish...

It is a very foggy day here in northern Michigan... guess that is due after a week of sunshine!

I just want to remind you all that Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration... one of the funnest times of the year is still going until March 22!  Don't let Sale-a-bration 2013 slip by without you getting your share of the free stuff!!!  It is so simple... order $50 of products (before shipping and tax) and select a free product from the Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration flyer! And if you live near me and order directly from me, by phone or email, you will SAVE on your shipping too!  And as if that isn't great enough... I have a goal to reach before March 22, so if you are going to order, please order before March 22nd to help me out... if you are so inclined! *Ü*

On Saturday our family gave my older sister, Renee, a surprise 50th birthday party... we did it 2 weeks before her real birthday, so she wouldn't be expecting it! It turned out so good! She was very surprised!  Here is the gift I made for her:

 
The frame was bought at a local merchandise outlet store, the upper left corner is stamped with Stampin' Up ink on the canvas from the SU Spring Catalog. The birthday girl is in the center, me on the left and our baby sister on the right.  And this is the card I created using the stain glass technique (at least I think that is what you call it). The stamp set is Secret Garden, along with the framelits... also available in the Spring Catalog.
 
 


with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: