Thursday, January 5, 2012

Peace in 2012...

I am so sorry I have not posted in almost a month! Our Christmas was great! We kept everything very low key this year, which was nice and relaxing! Peaceful was what we were striving for.

Which brings me to the card I want to share... it was one of my Christmas card designs and it fits with this post:


I can feel there may be big changes in 2012! There are things that God is working on in me.  I have this overflowing burst in my heart from all He is showing me... it is exciting and a little scary at the same time.  I know if I take my focus off God I could easily be overwhelmed.  I was reading in James 4 today, where it talks about just getting through today... that was just what I needed.  I know I only need to get through the next moment and then the next moment after that.  God gives me the strength I need to take that next breath... if I expect more than that then I am doing it on my own.  And if I can do it on my own then I will "boast" in my own strength and what glory does that bring to God? I will share more when I am able, but for now I just need to take that next breath! *Ü*

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

lynns said...

Love the card. I check back every day to see your wit and wisdom.

Lynn