Friday, January 22, 2010

very thankful...

I have a busy day ahead of me... having a "few" people over for a little get-together tonight. So I am needing straighten up the house a little... at least try to vacuum up the cat hair... hairless cats are ugly but at least they don't shed!!!

Got up early this morning to meet some friends for breakfast at Duane's in Falmouth... it is a little "mom and pop" place in a teeny tiny little town near us, but they do a great business and have great homemade food. These friends (who happen to be a couple) wanted to take Luke out for birthday breakfast and we were surprised by another couple being there too... it was so nice... we are so blessed with so many amazing friends!  The waitress even brought Luke a donut with a candle in it... good way to start the day.

It is sunny once again here today... chilly but sunny... the sun really helps my energy level... thank You Lord for the warm sunshine!

Made a little simple Valentine card the other day... my sister gave me this SU set and this is the first card I used it on... "Very Thankful" is a precious little set.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." -Philippians 4:6 

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had so much fun tonight! Thanks for hosting such a great get-together!!!
love ya!
H

Lindsay said...

Very cute Aunt Carin send me one!!

Love you