Thursday, August 8, 2013

{no matter what}

Finally got around to finishing a stamping project I have been wanting to do for awhile. I got this printer tray as a bonus when I signed up almost a year ago to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator... why rush it!?
In case you forgot... I love butterflies! I also saw a tray done by Michelle Zindorf using the big beautiful Swallowtail stamp from Stampin' Up, so I did case some of her ideas here.

I printed out the verse, "For such a time as this..." Esther 4:14. I love the book of Esther! The significance of her story... when God calls do you want to say, "No," and miss out on the God-venture!?
This section I stamped the words, "Love" & "Sweet"... the symbols of the key & heart. Also our anniversary date of August 11!
And the "O" stands for our last name, Orth. I added the little banner that says, {no matter what}... to say we will always be here for each other. Sunday we celebrate 23 years of marriage!

Blessings!


No comments: